Life as a married woman especially in this part of the world comes with lots of restrictions and rules if possible. There are so many things a lady might not be able to do as a married woman and this is because of the lined up responsibilities women have to take care of.
As a single lady, it is usually advised to live and enjoy life in a certain way and to some extent because one its time for marriage, one can not free or chanced to do anything without your husbands content.
Your single days as a lady are the perfect time to be selfish and thing about only yourself before the life altering change that marriage brings. Therefore, here are a few number of things every lady should do before tieing the knot.
(1) Healing : If you find yourself single at this time, instead of agonizing about yoursingle lady status, look within and heal from all old wounds. This will allow you have a better life and a better marriage.
(2) Close the doors : Let those people go- The ones that make you feel like you are not good enough. Surround yourself with love and light and that is exactly what you will attract. By so doing, the right and positive one will locate you.
(3) Travel: You really do not have to spend your whole life savings to achieve this. You don’t have to spend lots of money to travel abroad if you can not afford it. Just go to a state /country you have never been before.
(4) Be Educated : Learn as much as you can during this period. Improve on your mind and improve your life so you can have better experiences.
(5) Enjoy Life to the fullest: This comes with being responsible though but you have this one life and it is a journey, you will never be in the same set of these circumstances again and believe it or not, you will miss it. So relish every moment as a single lady.
For many women, marriage is something to look forward to and even-though it’s undoubtedly an exciting and momentous experience in life, it’s far from the only life-changing and all-important event. For this reason, it’s best not to rush your trip down to the altar. This is true even if you’ve been with your significant other for several years, or even decades. “Marriage changes everything,” .
Have you learnt a thing or two?
Please share your thoughts in the comment section below
Source : Zumi Ng
Images : Google